"By students for students."
We are part of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
" Transforming Youth, Students and Graduates in all their ethnic diversity, into fully committed followers of Jesus Christ."
MCF Statements of Purpose
Our Five-Fold Objective is:
• To witness to the Lord Jesus Christ as God incarnate and to seek to lead
others to a personal faith in him as Saviour and Lord: evangelism is a prime objective...
• To deepen and strengthen the spiritual life of students and others by
the study of the Bible, by fellowship and by prayer: the spiritual development of Christians is an equally important objective...
• To encourage Christians under the enablement of the Holy Spirit to
demonstrate responsible Christian love: the love of one's neighbour is a commandment of the Lord...
• To assist Christian students and faculty to explore and assert to the
educational community the relevance of the Christian faith to every issue of private life and public concern: all truth is in Christ...
• To affirm our vocations as full-time service to God: to pray, give and
serve in the global mission of the church: every Christian is called to be sent into the world...
MCF Statement of Faith
We Believe In:
• The unity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit in the Godhead.
• The sovereignty of God in creation, revelation, redemption and final
• The divine inspiration and entire trustworthiness of Holy Scripture as
originally given, and its supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
• The universal sinfulness and guilt of all people since the fall, rendering
them subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
• Redemption from the guilt, penalty, dominion and pollution of sin solely
through the sacrificial death ( as our Representative and Substitute) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Incarnate Son of God.
• The bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead and His
ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
• The presence and power of the Holy Spirit in the work of regeneration.
• The justification of the sinner by the grace of God through faith alone.
• The indwelling and work of the Holy Spirit in the believer.
• The Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all
true believers belong.
• The expectation of the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.